This competition is now closed. Winners will be announced on Facebook by 20 February at the latest.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to residents of Bristol* aged 18 and over only (except anyone connected with the organisation of the competition).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Each person can only win one hoodie.
- The competition will run from 9 January. The closing date for entry will be 4 February. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There will be 20 winners picked at random.
- Results will be posted on Facebook by 20 February at the latest.
- Winners must be able to collect their hoodies from City Hall by arrangement.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by 5 March, we reserve the right to reallocate the hoodie.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
*Living in the Bristol City Council area.